Welcome to St. Philip's Youth Groups. We are an active group that meets regularly doing activities inside and outside of our church. We believe that "Every member is a minister," seeking ways to show God's love by doing God's work through our attitudes and actions. We want to have a "purpose-driven youth ministry." We feel that fun and faith can go together.
Our purposes are:
- EVANGELISM - sharing Christian faith and nurturing Christ-centered lives. ("Share" with others.)
- FELLOWSHIP - provide and build a fun and loving Christian community. ("Build" up our relationships with each other.)
- DISCIPLESHIP - affirm individuals as creations of God, learning our faith. ("Learn" about God.)
- MINISTRY - pursue mission opportunities and serve. ("Serve" God's people.)
- WORSHIP - create and stimulate a Spiritual relationship with God. ("Honor" God.)
We want to have a fun and safe place for young people to get together.
Every month the youth have several things going on. Check the St. Phlip’s calendar for more information. Examples of activities include lock-ins, laser tag, bowling, volunteering at the St. Louis Area Foodbank, and much more. Activities are divided by age group as follows: High School, Elementary/Middle School, and ALL (including young children).
Pre-K through 5th Grade meets every Sunday after the Children’s Message.
6th- 12th grade meets for Sunday school twice a month and does a lunch outing once a month.
There is no Sunday school on Youth Sundays because the children and youth are leading our worship.